Thank you for helping us #BreakTheSilence, On The Table 2016.
- Fight Stigma, Break the Silence, Raise Awareness
- Cultivate a culture of compassion, support and connected community
- Demonstrate public support for action on mental health
- Engage hundreds of hosts & thousands of people across Illinois in mealtime conversations about mental health on May 10, 2016.
- Report results of conversations by reporting key data, including the concerns and commitments that people are taking to address mental health challenges and priority issues.
- REGISTER TO HOST. Please select ‘Kennedy Forum’ as your partner organization.
- Identify and invite individuals you think would benefit from this conversation, either as a host or a guest.
- Host a conversation May 10, 2016, and help us realize our goal to fight the stigma and break the silence.
The Toolkit includes the following documents:
- FAQs on the #BreakTheSilence initiative
- Sample Host Invitation
- Sample Guest Invitation
- A backgrounder to help with invitations and conversation context
- A 2-page infographic summary of the recent Illinois statewide poll results on mental health
- Community conversation guides on mental health by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Community conversation information brief
- The Kennedy Forum’s Report on 2015 Community Conversations about mental health and addiction
- About The Kennedy Forum Illinois
We are ecstatic to field so many calls and requests from people of all walks of life, willing to host a conversation and connect with their family, friends, and co-workers. Please join them, help fight the stigma, break the silence, and become a part of the solution.